Originally Posted by Anonymous
I think you're mistakenly thinking about your wife with you're reference to the "little [lacrosse]", I digress.

Did you mean "your reference"? Must have gone to Hofstra.

That's the best you've got??? I wrote something quick and made a little mistake... Wow, thank goodness YOU'RE out there Mr. Grammar policeman. What a fairy. Didn't go to Hofstra, but would have gone there happily. I went to another school. Came out and built a business that gives me the freedom to have a cup of coffee at my computer and make fun of losers like you... Probably in YOUR office already. Have a good day, I'll check back later from my boat.

Wow, you actually have a BOAT? I guess you win the Internet.

Good thing you have so much time to complain about boys youth lacrosse and anything that denies your son a trophy.

Actually its a yacht, sorry didn't want to brag. Try playing on age one time, I know the kids who are the same age as your son are scary and he can't handle it, it's ok. Obviously, the only way your kid can succeed (or win that trophy) is by playing down with little kids. Do you actually high five him after the game, and say "good job beating up on those kids 2 years younger than you"? When the little kids burn his [lacrosse], what it god's name do you say to him in the car? Man, I would give anything to hear that twisted conversation. I have to say, I'm really intrigued and baffled how you re-class, grade repeating, rule bender, unsportsmanlike individuals actually take the position that you're standing on some kind of moral high ground. Amazing, sad and funny at the same time.