Originally Posted by Crabbiedad
NEWSFLASH from Denver Youth World Championships. After all games were over the event hosted all teams to compete against each other in athletic and lacrosse competitions. All these kids had to submit birth certificates and IDs to be there. Crabs beats Team 91 again in 3 of 3 events.

40 yard dash - 3 fastest times go to 3 Crabs middies. ( we must have cheated somehow)

Hardest Shot - 93 mph by Crabs attackman. ( speed gun was rigged by King Crab)

Most accurate shot - won by another club but next best was Crabs attackman. ( ha..knew Crabs kids couldn't win everything)

Are you getting point yet Crab haters. These kids are all same age and we have great athletes. Does this mean we beat Team 91 This week. Who knows. But what it means is when you have good athletes at any age they will learn the game and be successful.

Team 91 parents and coaches so upset that the precious Crush loses again that they burst into antics about how old r kids are. Even at an age appropriate event with birth certificates. Are you kidding me. Talk about arrogance.

If we beat Team 91 on Saturday I expect a fruit basket and apology sent to BL with a full sheet of paper that says I love Crabs Lacrosse.

You can have your fruit basket with a win as long as we can have your declaration that "without our 5-6 holdbacks we are just another club team" when you lose.

Sounds fair to me, but I forgot, it's not about fairness for you people.