Originally Posted by Anonymous
I don't have a Crabs kid, but I read this forum, and especially this thread, with amusement. How in the world can you say the "Crabs are average" when they just went through the World Series of Lacrosse undefeated until the championship game, and then lost to the best team in the country? The 8 goals they scored were more than Sons (smoked 20-3) and all the other teams scored combined. Team 91 is definitely the best team in the country, period. Crabs are right behind them. When all the second tier clubs like Hawks, Breakers, FCA, Cannons, etc. catch up and get invited, speak up then. Until then, just stop the nonsense - you may hate them, but calling them average makes you sound like a moron...

I think the term average would be accurate, let's see them play all of the "2d tier" teams with that same roster and I'm calling BS on you not being a Crab dad, the sentence structure, pompous view of every other club is exactly the same. It is funny they lose one tournament game and you are all of the sudden ashamed to admit to being part of the blue and yellow