Originally Posted by Anonymous
So several 2021 players left the Hawks and went to the Crabs. No big deal. I am sure each did what they felt was in best interest of their boys; shouldn't everyone do that?

Both teams have very talented players and it has come down to who played harder and wanted to win more. I am sure there will be many more tough games by both teams to come.

No one is guaranteed a spot on either team by Hogan or McClarnen. If you look at the HS rosters of both clubs, I am sure you will see several kids who have been at each club for more than a couple years were cut for new comers; re-classifiers or not. And there will be more that leave the Hawks for various programs as well as Crabs. However you cut it, each team will look drastically different by their rising sophomore year.

Keep in mind, they are still 6th graders and have many years ahead of them to get better should they choose to put in the work. Hopefully they are in the best program for their individual needs where they can continue their development and not simply for a cool bright yellow helmet or matte black winged lid.

Good post