Originally Posted by Anonymous
It would appear although there was some question as to whether or not all of the regular team was eligible. Regardless of who they scrape up, expect Crush to maul them. Best part is, they won't be able to make any excuses since everyone is following the same rules.

Oddly enough, Crush is conspicuously absent from the "Champions" page for Beach Lax a couple weeks ago, only name there for 2020s is Crabs. You should Google the definition of "maul"...

That page should read Champions*.

Pretty sure that the definition of maul is not a one point win in OT.

Still boasting about your tainted win, unbelievable.

Actually, I wasn't calling that win a mauling, or boasting at all, I was simply trying to point out how idiotic you sound. That was a very close game between two very talented teams, but it seems a bit ridiculous to say Crush will "maul" a team they just lost a Championship to 2 weeks ago, doesn't it? I'm trying to help you think logically here, that's all... [/quote]

In case you are just tuning in...many of the Crabs kids who were at the beach are not eligible for Denver - it's only for genuine rising 8th graders. They are going to have a hard time competing with Crush without half a dozen 14-15 year olds.