Originally Posted by Anonymous
LOL. Young Guns wasn't last weekend - it's THIS weekend. Try again.

Young guns just happened, sorry you need to check your facts, I was there to see the Crabs lose with their big slugs! Witnessed ref saying he needed to get a game in overtime over because he was the coach of his CRABS team that was about to play. CONFLICT OF INTEREST. Saw two good goals taken away from u16 team to keep Crabs in Crabfeast, sorry they lost anyway!

When people talk about the Crabs' Young Guns tournament, they are talking about the 7th and 8th grade fields. I guess there is now one called Young Guns for 5th and 6th grade.

Guess what? Nobody cares about kids that young, except for the weirdo dads on this forum.

LOL.

Actually the HS teams played last weekend as well, as I said in my post that I had sons at both. I think people cared, as the games were written up in Inside Lacrosse. The older Crabs also failed to produce any championship with all there prep school holdbacks. FACT! Who's the weirdo?

The HS teams played in the CRABFEAST last weekend, buddy.

Yes, the Crabs lost in the championship by 2 goals to an excellent Turtles team.

Who cares? If you think the #1 priority of summer lacrosse is winning tournament championships, you are an absolute loser and your sons are not being taught the right values.

I am not a Crabs parents, but if you dislike them, why play in their tournaments? Spend your money elsewhere.

LOL.

I wish people would stop with the "who cares?" and "if you care so much..." comments. It's fine for parents to care deeply about their kids' sports. And learning the joy of winning at something you work hard at is perhaps one of the most important values a kid can learn. Study hard for your test and get an A, practice hard and be in excellent physical shape and win the top lacrosse tournaments (or whatever sport your kid may choose to play). But don't knock parents for caring about their kids and how they perform on the athletic field. I have a bigger problem with parents who don't care, and treat it as a hobby. For the elite programs, too much money and time is invested to not aim for success.