"Before you get in deeper" makes me laugh. Yes, oh wise one, I think everyone with a pair of eyes and ears is quite aware that the cutoff was set - FOR EVERY TEAM IN THE TOURNEY - at May 1. EVEN PLAYING FIELD, depending on what you choose to do. Last time I checked, they didn't say "Crabs, May 1 - everyone else, Sept 1". 100% fact for you - ALL of the teams had some players with birthdays prior to Sept 1, and none had players born prior to May 1. C2C Dallas had several - see how much that helped them? 30-0 - ouch... [/quote]

But not every team was on equal grounds as you say ..oh wise one .. You still had to be in the proper grade...And follow this wise one...if you are a age based team with kids starting school at usual start date you dont have holdbacks..GET IT... You need to be a team or from an area that has holdbacks/prefirsts..You cant just add them from other teams in your organazation due to age. They must be in right grade too...GOT THAT ONE wiseone!! Age was an advantage for the teams that could pull holdbacks/prefirsts...Hopefully that is not to hard to follow . [/quote]

Clearly, I am wiser than you, as you're an absolute fool. The fact that every team was not on equal grounds, if that was the case, since I doubt you were out there checking birth certificates and your son was not out there playing, is no one's problem. You pull what you pull, if anyone actually did, and everyone is on EQUAL GROUND. If I tell you you can start your race with all the others at lap 2 and you're idiotic enough to start at lap 1, sucks for you. Hopefully THAT'S not too hard to follow. You make your own bed, don't be afraid to lie in it. Here's a funny - Charlie, the Crabs' leading scorer, first place in the fastest shot contest, the one the commentators kept talking about? He's a young 7th grader. He's also 6'3", but I guess God helped him cheat by making him big and strong and fast, right? LOL