Originally Posted by Anonymous
I was at the Crush vs. Crab game and I don't have a dog in the fight. My son was on an adjacent field and I had some time to kill so I went to watch. It was a great game by two great teams. It was very obvious the age/ size difference between the two teams. If in fact it is true that the Crabs imported players they should be ashamed of themselves. I guess they were desperate for a W. On a personal note to the Crab Dad who turn and stated " You just witnessed history " you gave me a good laugh.

Funny and sad, obviously the Crabs are a little obsessed with Crush. I wonder if this will impact NLF in any way. I'd imagine it will make Team 91 even more determined to establish a first rate club in Baltmore.

Can Team 91 really offer anything that most of the 10 other Baltimore area clubs don't already offer?

I guess that remains to be seen. They are a marquee name so that's a draw right there. Once you get to 2019-2020 the teams are pretty well set. If someone is feeling stuck or looking for a change this could provide a quality option.

United and 3D were supposedly marquee names and they are struggling or have thrown in the towel.