Originally Posted by Anonymous

You are the fool who cant follow logic. Dropping date to May 1 was made for one reason. To let more holdbacks/prefirsts in. Who is the king of holdbacks/prefirst. Do you even need an answer.We all know. No other reason. If not why not follow clear USL guidelines, or maybe add in August, maybe July at most. But to go to May 1. Yea right ... This gave an advantage to teams that draw holdbacks as YOU STILL NEEDED TO BE ON GRADE ... Just cause they allowed May 1 doesnt help any programs that dont have the mentality of the Maryland privates and a few others with holdbacks/prefirsts. Crabs probably wanted a Jan 1 deadline or earlier..

I know your brain is fried from the defeat but it is simple logic. And nice try with the child who is huge and proper age. So what?? Kids come in many shapes and sizes who said different??? And the lap thing?? another logic argument that would have landed to a F!
--------------------------------------------------------

Witty. The only part that you're correct on is that your argument is simple - but it's not logical (go and look up Webster's definition of "logic", I think you're a little confused). So, the Crabs are so influential that they were able to garner a May 1 cutoff? You're a moron. Once again - and try to follow along - the rules were the same for everyone who entered the tourney. That's the logic that is not difficult to follow. I'm just taking a guess here, but I'd gather that your full-time job isn't traveling around the country checking birth certificates for youth lax, so you're just spewing completely uninformed crap now every time you say "holdback/prefirst" with your only backup being "everyone knows" and "I read on this forum" and "everyone says" so by God, it must be true.

The point with the kid who is the proper age is that I'm 100% positive that you'd watch the game, see him next to your little Johhny, and say "no way that kid is 13 - he's got to be a 2018". And you'd be wrong (again). But you helped to prove my point with your statement - "kids come in all shapes and sizes", so how do you know who is a holdback and who is just bigger for their age? Again, you're not checking birth certificates and transcripts. Please don't come unarmed to a battle of wits, quit while you're behind.

Trying to get you to understand about being in grade and age is useless. They dont go hand in hand in MD lacrosse like other states. Especially at the private schools.
So your simple argument comes down to since I cant tell who is a holdback/prefirst keep my mouth shut! Too Funny Crab Holdback/prefirst apologist. I have two children in a MIAA school. I am aware of all the shenanigans that go on with the children and holding them back. It is a shame it has bleed over into youth lacrosse. Crabs had some incredible teams when they were U13AA and U15AA and their HS teams. Their promotion of Grade base youth teams is a money play and a way for Crabs to game the system at youth level to their advantage. Disgusting behavior and completely opposite of all we are taught about the character of youth athletics and its competing in it.

I don't think anyone is having trouble understanding the holdback/prefirst discussion (although they are two different things - not entering your son into 1st grade because he may not be academically ready/mature enough is not exactly the same as holding him back to gain an advantage over other players in 7th/8th grade, unless you have a crystal ball which informs you your newborn will be a lax star). I do think that implying you are some sort of expert on holdbacks and know it all because you supposedly have 2 kids in an MIAA school is ridiculous. I routinely go to the doctor and watch House, but last time I checked no one is paying me to do open heart surgery.

You are too funny. Your analogies about a doctor are what I would expect from an holdback apologist. Your analogies,logic and arguments are so far off that they are actually funny! If you think all the prefirsts are held back due to academic standards you must have your head completely up RM's butt and cant see any light! And there is a bridge in LI I want to sell you too.

I know, the arguments and analogies are pretty good, aren't they? Nothing for you to say - it's tough to be trumped by superior intellect. Maybe your parents should have held you back and you'd be able to keep up ;-)