I agree with most of the people who wrote back about the crying about 1 year post. The grade based teams should be the way to go. But either format the kids are not far apart in age no matter how you look at it. The U13 and U15 age groups will always have kids a lot bigger and a lot smaller then each other. Would you people like a weight limit like football thrown in so all the kids will look the same size out there. Lacrosse is a great sport because you can make up for size with stick skills and IQ. I am sure none of these clubs are breaking the rules for the tournament they are in. I have heard of many clubs moving kids up and down to fit the format of the tournament. If your club is large enough it should be also doing this. If a kid is U15 age but in the 7th grade he should be moving back and forth based on the rules of the tournament his club is in. And the other clubs should be doing the same. So my point is when you leave the house with a U13 team to play in a grade base tournament you should be picking up some U15 kids in 7th grade or just go and get what you get and do not throw a fit. Thanks I am done with my RANT LOL