Originally Posted by Crabbiedad
Team 91 Crush is head and shoulders best club team at any age group and has been for years. We will struggle with them as any team would. They are well coached and have incredible speed. We love to watch them play. Did you see that Crabs 2017 beat Tenacious Turtles in Crabfeast Tourney. Also FCA 2018 Team is arguably best team in country and won Crabfeast. Probably the holdbacks on both teams that makes them so good. Nah...just highly skilled and well coached. Both Teams have age appropriate and holdbacks.

Your arguments are heart felt and completely emotional but you've convinced me that I should take my age appropriate kid to a more ethical club. We live in greater Baltimore area as do most Crabs players so where should we go. Hmmm..I was thinking Loonies..shoot they have holdbacks, maybe FCA...darn it, they have hold backs, ok..Breakers or the new Team 91...that won't work either because they have holdbacks and my son is big into football so Team 91 doesn't work because of the all year round commitment. Which leads to incredible 13 year old lax players but question if they still feel the same about the game when they r 18.
Hope to see you guys at Crabs tryouts. 125 kids tried out for 2019 team last year so should be plenty of opportunities for age appropriate kids.

When U.S. Lacrosse puts rule in that eliminates holdbacks(which they won't)...Crabs will still be top team because they attract competitive players....period.

Keep whining though. It's great material to numb the brain when we are bored.

Gotta love the holdback parents...keep fooling yourself. Crabs lack ethics and the ability to win with on age players.