Originally Posted by Anonymous
As a multi year Crabs parent I can say that our experience has been very good. Great coaching, competition and parents. Every program has parents that complain and go out of their way to make a program look bad. I know several FCA families that are looking to switch for a variety of reasons and have been vocal about it. Nothing at all against FCA but my point is that any Club will have unhappy parents. At the end of the day our obligation is to our sons to make sure they are in a good learning environment and if they are interested in playing in college get an opportunity to get the exposure. We have been very happy with our decision to play for crabs. Every year we have asked our son if he wants to play for them and it is always a resounding yes. If you asked him why it would be because of the coaching and competition. And no my son is not a reclassifier.

Don't bring FCA into this conversation. This reclass stuff is likely Long Island parents having a problem with it.....see every third post on their main page as proof. Everything on this page is not FCA vs Crabs. All that FCA people want is to play the best teams out there. Nothing more. And most likely the Crabs PLAYERS want to do the same....ask the boys. They'll tell you.