Originally Posted by Anonymous
So, piecing it together, the Crabs - somewhat Edge-style - took several 2019's that "intend" to reclass and played them with 2020 team. Taking account, of course, their team was probably already "old" to begin with.

Again, I'm the not in either camp guy, but I respect what I've seen from 91 Crush and their great skill level, which is what lacrosse is all about. This will probably be a great motivator for them to keep working to get better.

But surely we can all call BS on games being won or lost on who is older versus who is better at lacrosse.

Taken from the Crab website on the 2020 page
9. missing practice is not ok - those that do may lose their spot on the
team. So I think I solved the puzzle. I guess most of the 23 kids selected on the 2020 roaster missed a lot of practices, that's why they had to use some 2019 kids to play the game. Clearly the 23 coaches the Crabs had on the sideline had no confidence in the boys that made the team.
Clearly they had no confidence in their coaching abilities or there players to win. They took the easy way out. I hope to see the 40 man roaster and the 23 coaches in Denver.
But if they cheated here for a local tournament I don't put it pass them to cheat in Denver. I hope the WSYL is ready for the backlash this organization is going to bring to this tournament.