Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Let me hold my son back so that he can be a stud on the U15AA team next year - cannot wait! Let's pay for another year of private school - great idea because he might get a 25% scholarship, but unlikely. My son will really learn alot about life - since we can do it and can afford it. We will really be able to stick our chests out next year - cannot wait!

Heard the Crabs already have six kids repeating to play U15 again. King Crab must be proud, parents excited about their time to shine next year - junior will be the stud of this team next year!

This game of privilge with no future riches is all about egos!

Was at Crabfest/Young guns last weekend with kids playing in two different age groups. Crabs kids were clearly older. 2020 kid six foot tall with full hairy legs. Sad part is they could not even win a championship, even with crab refs making horrible calls. Little kids running circles around them at all age groups. Crabs are pathetic at the X. Keep holding your kids back, it doesn't matter. The better players from outside MD came home with the championship. Have a nice summer.

Turtles eat Crabs for breakfast, go back to prep school and prep! You need it!