Originally Posted by Anonymous
It's like all of the MD parents live in some sort of fantasy land - ALL OF YOUR TEAMS CHEAT! Again, everyone seems to forget that ALL of these other teams mentioned have holdbacks and "fill out their rosters" with other players from different age and skill levels (AA to A) when they are short as well. THEY ARE ADMITTING IT AND GETTING CAUGHT RED-HANDED FOR IT!! It's ridiculous that anyone does it, but don't pretend it's only the Crabs - FCA JUST did it, and admitted it, in Young Guns "It was only like 5 kids though" (and STILL were just average at best - and that's generous). Cannons got caught this weekend doing it (and also did so at McDonough - and still sucked) and should have been kicked out of the tournament. Hawks The only "fact" is that ALL of those "other teams" do the exact same thing as the Crabs to some extent, so it's nonsensical to watch MD parents call out Crabs and other teams when they are ALL doing it - just not as well as Crabs apparently. Maybe private schools should only allow holding kids back for academic reasons, and then we'd really see how a level playing field we have. The only real "fact" is that all of the MD clubs cheat, and the NY/NJ/PA clubs still beat them handily.

What exactly did the Hawks do, you never finished the sentence. If we are talking about real "facts", can you tell me there are no kids being held back on ANY team in New [lacrosse], New Jersey, Delaware, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, Virginia, North Carolina, Florida, South Carolina, Colorado, Michigan, Ohio, Missouri, California, Texas, Minnesota, Maine, Georgia, Arizona, Oregon, Washington, Illinois, Indiana or any of the other lacrosse playing states in this country. The answer is simply NO, you can't say that and be factual, because somebody somewhere has them, yes even in the great state of Long Island there are kids being held back. I know it is prevalent with the private school sector but to lump everyone together and label them cheaters is a little ridiculous when everyone in the lacrosse playing country is doing the same thing.

I'd actually be willing to guarantee they all do. Even more reason for everyone to stop whining about the Crabs and get their own houses in order. Funny thing is, since everyone is doing it, kind of makes it all even - crazy but true!

You missed my point, I'm talking about teams have one somewhere, not built their program on it like crabs, fca etc i don't think crabnation should be talking about order to anyone. I also was not saying because every state somewhere has that it is right. Make your own twisted argument, don't twist my words

That's odd - I don't see any twisting of words at all. You said "somebody somewhere has them" and "I know it is prevalent with the private school sector but to lump everyone together and label them cheaters is a little ridiculous when everyone in the lacrosse playing country is doing the same thing."
I said "I'd actually be willing to guarantee they all do. Even more reason for everyone to stop whining about the Crabs and get their own houses in order." meaning, you said everyone is doing the same thing, and I agreed that they are. Then I simply stated that the funny part of that is, when you're all cheating, it almost evens things up. If everyone in the MLB sneaks pine tar onto their bats, no one gets the advantage, do they? Where's the twist?

Where's the twist, where's the twist
There's no pine tar in lacrosse [/quote]

"There's no pine tar in lacrosse" Congrats - that level of intellect perfectly justifies an academic holdback. And good news - it won't cost you a dime, cause you're "special"...