Breakers is from Baltimore county, have you BEEN there? Much money in the area, they just don't invest it in their IROC or gold chains.
[/quote]

I suppose it's all relative - although "much money" or "entitled rich kids" and "Baltimore" or "Baltimore county" are not really two phrases I think most people would associate, compared to the rest of the lacrosse playing world. I could see if you were classifying Team 91 up in Melville, or some Northern VA teams would of Loudoun or Fairfax counties (the two highest income counties in the US), but not Baltimore. I mean, can you really call a place high-end that can proudly take credit for Natty Bo? LOL[/quote]

You're right. Kevin Plank should move out of Baltimore County and take his kids out of private school. It is no place for a billionaire to live.[/quote]

That's right - I didn't realize Kevin Plank had his boys playing for the Breakers? LOL - Really? Let's not be silly...[/quote]

No, but they do go to the school where breakers practices. And he along with Adam Jones live across the street from the school. But you're right. There's no money in Baltimore County. Go watch another episode of The Wire. [/quote]

Good point - the Wire is totally ficticious, and Baltimore doesn't have the 2nd highest homicide rate in the US. It definitely makes complete sense that just because one wealthy guy as the Under Armour founder decided to live in Baltimore County, and he lives across from St. Paul's, and the Breakers practice there, everyone is rich that plays for the Breakers. Hard to believe everyone couldn't follow that logic - it's so sensible! Especially considering the median household income there is $63K, and the average home value is $216K - where do they even store all that money? LOL