Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I'm a md guy and have to say Losing by 11 goals is a good old fashioned [lacrosse] whoopin. Considering you won in beach lax in OT I think that is enough proof of the holdback factor. In a loss by 11 you can't go with the kids didn't play well. Bottom line is the Crabs are an average organization when they play on an even playing field. Did they have 8 coaches today all looking around and not knowing how to coach without kids physically bigger? It's a Different game coaching kids when everyone is the same age... You can't just pick a kid 18 months older and say go to the goal.
It would be great for youth lacrosse if all tourneys were set up like this and didn't favor the holdbacks.

Hogan...Aloha....NXT...are you reading the recurring theme here? People want grade based with an age cut off. Do that for your tournaments -heck most reasonable parents would even pay more and you don't need the Crabs at your tournaments. There are enough competitive on age teams you would have your tourneys full. Who is going to stand up to King Crabby first?

Hogan has age and grade based divisions and actually enforces them. I'm not sure about Aloha, NXT will never go age based because their teams wouldn't be able to enter their own tournaments