Originally Posted by Anonymous
adding AAAA was super notIntelligent its just because ever sense the start of club lacrosse or even hoco adding a B division has been forbidden because they don't want kids ti feel bad think of it this way A is B level and AA is the old A or even AAA But single A is really really bad these years

Anyone thinks the lack of "B division" has to do with the kids' opinions (it doesn't) are the same maroons who think that kids want participation trophies (they don't).

I would put good money on the line that one or more politically involved club directors told HoCo that putting their youth teams at "B" would "destroy our brand" (aka reveal to parents/customers that their kids and our club that we aren't as good as we promised we could be). Adding "AAAA" is a business move by the league to satisfy THEIR customers (the clubs).

I got to see a few A games last year, and then followed the stats. The Baltimore Elite Team had something like a +100 point differential and Sidewinders had some combination of 28/29/30s and True Baltimore (acc to True parents I visited with) ran "informal" roster subs all season and still didn't win. Breakers had players on the field with FCA helmets.........I mean.......what in the world.