Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Seriously...Bitmore 2021 kids are probably the best around...college coaches chomping at the bit to talk to these kids someday. Well coached and all headed for success....Bitmore is strong and on the map as one of the best 2021 teams in Maryland..... Love watching those 16 kids just beast pretentious kids...Blue collar lacrosse at its finest. Fun watching stuck up parents figure out why they lost so bad to "that" team. Great coaching, fundamentals, and we work harder than any other team out there....Haters beware......Our talk is our play....

Blue Collar lacrosse? What does that even mean? Isn't your club one of the most expensive ones to join? Maybe I've misheard, but don't better players get a discount and those that aren't as strong foot the bill? Good for you if you have great players. But don't be a hypocrite. And don't assume other teams are full of rich kids with stuck up parents. That's ridiculous. And, most important, don't get smug. Everyone loses once in a while.
Come on man....These my club is better than your club posts are nothing but troll posts. Probably accurate that the originator and the responder are the same person....Probably accurate that they are not even from Bitmore..... By the way my kid is better than yours.