Originally Posted by Anonymous
Obviously you wasn't at the game..the final score tells it all..

Not sure what this is in reference to, but I attend a lot of games with 2 boys playing in the HOCO League. Final score doesn't necessarily tell you about some of the individual battles going on all over the field. Pointing simply to the score is someone that doesn't understand the game of lacrosse and is on here with an agenda. Some parents will never learn

Like I said before you obviously wasn't at the game to make a dumb comment on I attend all game. I
You failed too mention Looneys 2023 has a Face off guy who dominated Club Blue and team 91

C'mon Looney's Dad I don't know what game you were watching but that Looney's duo did well against Club Blue but the kid on Team 91 got the best of both of them; I don't think I saw anyone else on Team 91 taking a draw in that game and he battled in the circle with both; might have been 3 of them form Looney's, that entire game. Those are the kind of kids I love to watch play......all heart!

Also Keep an eye on #24 from Crabs; attackman, and number 2 another attackman on FCA. The crabs kid may be the best player in 2023.

You failed too mention Looneys 2023 has a Face off guy who dominated Club Blue and
team 91

C'mon Looney's Dad I don't know what game you were watching but that Looney's duo did well against Club Blue but the kid on Team 91 got the best of both of them; I don't think I saw anyone else on Team 91 taking a draw in that game and he battled in the circle with both; might have been 3 of them form Looney's, that entire game. Those are the kind of kids I love to watch play......all heart!

Also Keep an eye on #24 from Crabs; attackman, and number 2 another attackman on FCA. The crabs kid may be the best player in 2023.

Like said before you wasn't at the game..Looneys only use 2 Face off guys...I was only giving credit where credit is due and you turn this into a circus..I no more about LAX than what you think..