Originally Posted by Anonymous
Actually - yeah - you are an [lacrosse] for letting him play for fat crab daddy. I wouldn't let my kid near that organization. His behavior on the sidelines is bad enough - not to mention his cheating ways. Crabs ain't much to write home about without their Holdbacks.

Agree 100%. I have also seen Ryan McClernan coaching, he is a total pos. He screams at his players and comes very close to belittling them on the field. He is not a good coach, his coaching background is a joke (can read it on Crabs website) and he has a very very low lacrosse IQ.

The only way this man can get a team to win is with holdbacks and he has a crap load of them on his 2020 team. People in the youth lacrosse community do not like or respect him or his organization because his team wins, it is simply because he is a known cheat and manipulates the grade base system so he can win.

If this pos had an on age 2020 team it may possibly be close to average, but he can't coach an average team, he doesn't have the lacrosse smarts. He is driven by ego and money.