Originally Posted by Anonymous
I would agree that just about any team could win this league. All evenly matched teams with the exception of Crabs. They have no business being in this league. Maybe they should get a "I can beat my younger brother" trophy at the end of the season. Complete sham. Enjoy it while ya can Crabs because when everything goes grade based your scheme goes bye bye.

You realize that every 2020 team in that division has multiple holdbacks, right?
. Yes they all have a few holdbacks but nowhere near the number of Crabs. It is common knowledge they have 10 holdbacks and 2 double holdbacks. This is how their 2020 team is designed This team should be in 2019 division. After seeing Crabs this year, most all players are older and bigger but they are not superior players, just average players that are older and bigger. Their 2 middies that were on Crabs 2019 last year are big but just average midfielders, nothing more. They know who they are and I'm sure if they or their Crab dads see this they will start the usual crab pushback/hissy fit.

Crab creeper at it again. Are you the guy who hides in the bushes at the BL practices with binoculars?