[
I don't even blame True, this is just how they roll. KP was a great organization and it has to be said that someone (in KP) knew very well that the transaction would kill KP, and they made the sale anyway. Oh well?[/quote]

KP hasn't been sold to True. Most of the KP 2026 top team moved to True Baltimore. KP has teams 2026-2031 plus MYLA and in-house at Tyker. I think there are 2024 and 25 teams playing next summer[/quote]

True either "bought out" or "bought a controlling share" of Kelly Post Club in August 2020. The KP travel (rec MYLA) and in-house teams are operated by Towson Rec Council.[/quote]

Nope. You can't buy or sell a rec program. True KP teams pay an additional fee to have access to skills training and opportunity to tryout for state/national teams[/quote]

YOu can't sell a REC program. But many of the club teams that are connected to a rec program for use of their fields etc, are operated as a separate entity. The "club" version of many programs are often run as a separate entity from the rec side because they require independent fundraising and different, less standardized billing. If the club team protion was run as a separate entity, they could in fact sell.[/quote]

That's not how it works with KP. Some of the club teams are True KP others are not. According to my son's coach the KP true parents pay an extra couple hundred which gives them extra training and access to True state and national teams. His team is not True Kp but is club team