Originally Posted by Anonymous
Seems to me this puts ALL the best teams in one league: Crabs (holdbacks), FCA, Hawks, Loonies, Team 91, etc.

This is a good thing IMHO

Add FCA to your holdback list, all their summer 2001 birthdays (who were on 2019) are now on 2020. It's the Christian way!

Oh I get it because its FCA. Federation of Christian Athletes

They may play for the Fellowship of Christian Athletes but their coaches and parents are arrogant asses and their tactics are questionable at best.

Call me what you want but youth sports and religion of any kind should not mix. I feel bad enough when I see a Jewish kid pretend to pray before a big game. But to try and exclude none Christians or say Christians can do youth sports better is just not cool.

There are a number of non-Christians that participate in FCA. Hop down off your soap box and come listen to a huddle before or after a game. It is about teaching the kids right from wrong, make better decisions, etc...If you don't know what is being said, you shouldn't comment.

Teaching them right from wrong? Haha! That's pretty funny. They move kids between teams based on the opponent they are playing, I've seen it first hand - and I'm not talking about 2019 to 2020, I'm talking about between 2020 teams. I've also heard more cuss words on the field coming from the FCA kids than any other team we've ever played. Then add the we're better than you because we pray mentality to it... it's just disgusting. You'd think they would be the most sportsmanlike and ethical team on the field - however they are anything but that.