^^^Make yourself look better?? 12 year old? Really? Parent that made a decision 7,8 years ago about education? They have no sportsmanship or Character?
says a lot about your character to write something about ALOT OF GOOD PEOPLE AND KIDS.. My son has been playing up( 1-2 full age years) his whole life until recently playing club where he happens to fall in the older side of his teammates which happens to be some of his class mates since 1st grade. 3 months older not 1-2 years. 'Holdbacks or pre 1st which my son is is a big spectrum . calling out my families character is showing a great lack in sportsmanship..\
Good luck to you and yours when high school comes around. What excuse will you have then. [/quote]

if your son went to pre-first and stayed back a year and is playing with his current graduating then you are cheating and teaching your child it is ok to cheat. you can have him play up, or on age, not against younger kids. your character is the one to be questioned.[/quote]

How is he cheating? He is playing on a grade based team in a grade based league. Sounds like he is following the rules. So the team and league says he plays with his graduating year but you want him to play with the next year? That doesn't make sense. He's following the rules of the league. If you don't like the rules, play in a different league or petition the league. Don't call people who are following the rules cheaters or question their character. Your problem is with the league, so go to a different league. Accusing people falsely calls your character into question.