Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Funny how some dads only can resort to the Crabs guy's waistline. I guess there's nothing else to say if his teams keep beating yours.

Lets face it, the guy is a total cheat, manipulator and has a low lacrosse IQ. He is disgusting to watch coach, he belittles his players during the game, yelling thing to them that should not be said to a player.
He is also king of the holdback system. His 2020 team is loaded, and I mean loaded, with at least 10 and a few double holdbacks. His team is funny to watch, they are as big as a high school team. Oh, that's right, the majority of his team should be in high school. How pathetic.
Plus, this guy is overweight, that you can't miss. But I could care less about his weight, I dislike the man for the bad he has brought to youth lacrosse. He is a pathetic individual when it comes to lacrosse. How he is in other areas of his life, I have no idea and don't care. So now all the Crab dads and fans will start their pushback that it isn't true blah blah blah. The parents are just as bad for going along with his lacrosse business operation. All for the money and ego, that is what Ryan is focused on.

The reality is that Hoco could have stood behind their rules with respect to Crabs but caved so he must have some control over their league too.