Originally Posted by Anonymous
Someone he is not allowed to play for Looneys in the spring. I assume Looneys needed the win to make sure they can make playoffs.

Game should be a forfeit as anyone who has played high school can not play this league per their own rules. The player has played the whole high school season with his Florida team. The team they played should pay the 50.00 protest fee and have the game forfeited. It is getting ridiculous that Howad county is ignoring ALL of their own rules and pandering to certain teams. Look it up-it is very clearly written. Shameful as Crabs. Shame on HoCo.

Ok, how many holdbacks does your sons team have? It really isn't none of your business. I'm not associated with Crabs or the team with the FOGO from Fl., but I'm not butting in and yelling like you are. Let the kids play. You should just mind your own business and STFU.

The rules are the rules. Holdbacks have nothing to do with this particular rule. You cheat; you forfeit. The rules are very clear and it was done knowing the rule as published to ALL the teams. This league is a sham. How do you know...maybe I am with Looneys...maybe with Crabs and maybe not either but sick of teams doing whatever they want regardless of rules. Hard to believe with your fury that you are not a Looneys parent who got caught. The nonsense needs to end, have some sportsmanship and follow the rules.