Originally Posted by Anonymous
i can attest to the 2019/20 mentality since my son played with those boys for years in rec/club. many of those kids were the most arrogant, elitist kids around and the parents were the same way. we and a few other parents used to joke about the irony, asking when was the last time these kids went to church, etc.

I sgree. I had the unfortunate experience of sitting around FCA parents at a 2020 game at Blandiar field in Howard County last spring. They are the most rude, arrogant and foul mouth people I have ever been around at a lax game. It took all of my strength to not tell them to shut the f up. They were getting on the ref on every call, quietly cheered when an opposing play was injured (by an illegal hit) and then yelled at the ref for giving the FCA player a penalty. FCA is not quite as bad as Crabs for the number of holdbacks or moving players around but they are a very close second in the Baltimore area. And they have the gall to pretend they are a religious group and hide behind religion. Believe me, they are anything but. Who knows, maybe this organization is some kind of cult, but whatever it is, it is shameful.