Originally Posted by Anonymous
Let's just be clear, this isn't "youth lacrosse". This is elite level club lacrosse. Not only does HOCO provide differentiated levels of play and competition for club/travel teams, but there is another league for rec/youth lacrosse in this area called MYLA. Whether you live in Howard, Carroll, Baltimore, or Harford County, your son (or daughter for that matter) can play at a variety of levels of "youth lacrosse" in MYLA. MYLA has an established and very successful lacrosse legacy in this area and they are strictly age-based. What makes this country great is that you have choices... you can choose where to buy a home, where to eat dinner, and where to have your kids play lacrosse. But with all things, choose wisely and if you're not happy with your product or service, make a different choice next time.

Let us be clear..This is YOUTH lacrosse. You sound like an pompous elitist with your remarks...I like your " This is elite Level Lacrosse".. I didn't know children nine years old were Elite lacrosse players?? Hilarious! I need to let Petro over at Hopkins in on your elite 10 year olds. He doesnt know that he is missing out on these "Elite players at age 9 , 10, 11, 12 , 13 , 14 children.. LOL..

Are you a county employee , because you sure sound like one?? How about explaining why Howard County Recreation Department went grade base instead of Age base like ALL their other leagues?? You the Howard County employee that helped make that decision??