Originally Posted by Anonymous
Pretty clear now that regular season is done that Crabs is still most dominant club in Maryland. Hawks #2 in wins. Say what you want about Crabs but they don't play this daddy ball, daddy's friends with Coach that most these other clubs seem to run their teams with.

2023 - 6-0
2022 - 5-1
2021 - 6-0
2020 - 5-1
No other club even close.

I would take daddy ball any day of the week than to be associated with a cesspool club like Crabs, which has no integrity.

Ridiculous comment...you must either be a daddy coach or a beer drinking buddy of the daddy coach.

I do not like what some or most of these top clubs are about. But I will take that over Daddy ball every day of the week. Yelling coaches is better then coaches son playing more because he is the coaches son. And the other big thing with Daddy coaches is the Daddy coaches have friends who are dads of several other kids on the team. So you really never know if the coach is playing the best players at all times. Most coaches sons are good to great players. But when you see your son come out first when the team is up and not the coaches son it will just eat at you.