Originally Posted by Anonymous
HOCO

Loonies 11/Hawks 10 final

Anyone know the score of Crabs/Next Level game? It was 2-0 Crabs in the first 5 minutes. then I left.
Got a chance to see the Crabs players up close prior to game, without their helmets on. It is quickly very obvious many and I mean many of Crabs players are much older than 13/14. They are 15 and a few close to 16.
Absolutely obnoxious the crap Ryan McClernan pulls and just out and out violates the grade base system. He should be banned from youth lacrosse simply for his lack of ethics.
He is a total POS and I am surprised that schools like St Paul's, Loyola and even Boys Latin want to have any connection to him. Why be associated with a cheat.

Exactly how is he "gaming" the system? The league is grade based. Those kids are in 8th grade. Where should they be playing?
. You either just don't get it or you are a Crab dad and trying to defend Crabs "gaming" the system. Yes, gaming the system. True, it is grade base but the intent was not to have a team of holdbacks and even 2 double holdbacks. As soon as it went to grade base Ryan M figured a way to create a team of mostly holdbacks, like his 2020 team. This not the spirit of grade base lacrosse. They are in the 8th grade, but most are 15 and a few close to 16. You need to go thru these forums and see what Crabs is like, what people thing of them and how they operate.

It's the same 2 cry baby dads whining incessantly about Crabs on here. Most people don't care as our kids all played in 2 year age spreads through most of their youth. Most of the kids are not 15 years old on the 2020 team. That's just not a true statement. Most are 14.

You almost had us wanting to read your whole paragraph and then your last line...but you are right. If only 10 of your 24 players belong in the 9th grade, than the other 14 are the small majority. Pathetic either way you look at it. Now let's average in the two double hold backs and that makes the equation more pathetic. Keep trying to deflect, We ALL know what Crabs is about and it is even more sad you brag about beating teams 1-2 years younger. SMH