Originally Posted by Anonymous
Pretty clear now that regular season is done that Crabs is still most dominant club in Maryland. Hawks #2 in wins. Say what you want about Crabs but they don't play this daddy ball, daddy's friends with Coach that most these other clubs seem to run their teams with.

2023 - 6-0
2022 - 5-1
2021 - 6-0
2020 - 5-1
No other club even close.

I would take daddy ball any day of the week than to be associated with a cesspool club like Crabs, which has no integrity.

Ridiculous comment...you must either be a daddy coach or a beer drinking buddy of the daddy coach.

Neither one. The statement is very clear, take that over being associated with Crabs. Daddy coach is not the preferred, but when it comes to Crabs and how dishonest that organization is run, led by Ryan McClernan. the fat king cheat, daddy coach at least isn't a cesspool like Crabs.

I can not really grasp why your sons club coach needs to be such a great guy. I mold and control my sons morals and behavior. I can see a issue with a high school or college coach. But my son only spends time with his club coach on the practice field and game field. They do not sit down for hours and talk about life. Maybe your club coaches are spending this kind of time with you boys but I do not see it.

"I can not really grasp why your sons club coach needs to be such a great guy."

Really? Guy above is lunatic crab hater but you don't care about whether you sons lacrosse coach is a good person? Yes - I'd take a parent coach over a 20 something MLL guy who is a jerk. That said I'm sure many of those guys are good guys coaching for the right reasons...just like most of the dad coaches involved in clubs. We are fortunate in this area to have many who were both accomplished players and are dedicated to learning how to coach kids. Coaching your kids is never easy for a multitude of reasons. Kudos to those who volunteer and do it right.