Originally Posted by Anonymous
Any comments on the games played this past weekend at BL or the Next Level play day? I hope the majority of readers prefer constructive comments and not the crap that's been eating up this forum. Any teams or players(#s and positions only) stand out?

Yeah, that would be a breath of fresh air. Watched my son's Team91 play Hawks and Rock. Sorry to be critical, but Rock should not have been there. Score was 21 (or so) -0. Rock may have had 3 shots all game.
Hawks was a much better game with 91 winning 7-4. Hawks is a good team, but 91 seemed better at more positions. That said, Hawks has done well against this team (as former Breakers team)previously, so I think it will continue to be a back and forth battle with them....okay, now back to re-classing argument.

I heard that Crabs did not (probably didn't want to) play 91 or Hawks, they played Rocks and a light team form Philly. This is typical for Ryan McClernan, avoid the tougher teams who on any given day could beat them. He never wants to put his team in that position. Also heard FCA Blue was suppose to play but had to cancel.

Sounds like you "heard" a lot. I hear things all the time. Doesn't make them true.