Originally Posted by Anonymous
I would say that unless the Crabs don't play their 2019s in a 2020 division the above statement is accurate. Older kids should beat younger kids and....well... the Crabs have "a couple" of holdbacks.

Would like to see the Crabs "older" holdbacks on their 2020 team barred from the HOCO league this spring. You know, the older players that are really 2019 age players.

Yes I do. Keep in mind that I would guess that only Crabs have kids that old that they would have to move to U15. They have older 14 year olds who will be turning 15 during the season, that is a known fact.

By your response, seems you wouldn't have the balls to tell them.

Don't feel the HOCO organizers have the ba*ls to do this.

That would be great. Then the only league they could play in would be myla in juniors - which is U15. You have the balls to tell the older kids on your sons team they can't play

Yes I do. Keep in mind that I would guess that only Crabs have kids that old that they would have to move to U15. They have older 14 year olds who will be turning 15 during the season, that is a known fact.

By your response, seems you wouldn't have the balls to tell them. Maybe you are a Crab parent/fan, no?

nope. not a parent or fan. just a realist. my son is 4/02 bday 2020 on decent but not elite team. Even the A & B teams have kids with birthdays before 9/1/01. All the 2020's would be U15. The only kids that would not be eligible would be if they were born prior to 9/1/00.