Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Wrong...How can you complain about competing whether its older or younger...Quit complaining...If your kid belonged then you would not be complaining....Go back to Rec....Everyone plays....Equal teams, Everyone gets a trophy...they need you back...Club lacrosse does not...I for one love the competition and that is why we play club lacrosse......Keep your Rec complaints at Rec...Your point is not valid. I want my kids to play the best so they get better... Its does not matter how old they are.....Beliefs that you are always writing about have ruined club lacrosse...How about all of the non-elite teams go back to Rec as well.......Whoever heard of "B" club lacrosse....Ridiculous. AA, A, B teams really??? Those are glorified rec teams....

So glad we have people like you post about this issue. It just reinforces the disgust the MAJORITY of people who have sons playing YOUTH lacrosse feel. Frankly the Majority of people you ask that have been involved in Youth lacrosse feel the same disgust. Anyone with common sense knows this is wrong at youth level. But we will always have people like you and RM to let us know different. LOL
Yup and the majority of kids playing club lacrosse right now should be playing Rec...I get the guys point totally.....