Thanks for posting it seems you put some time into making this list and reviewing HOCO schedules. I find it interesting that when you put teams into a geographic breakdown it helps explain some of the success the Hawks have had. If the three top talent pools of MD are Baltimore, Annapolis, and Montgomery Co with kids from Howard able to easily go to all three areas, it appears that the Hawks seem to get the most talent as API and Peninsula (I think you left our South River) are not nearly as strong in the level they play or results. They simply attract the best talent compared to the other regions. In Baltimore: FCA, Team 91, Crabs, Looney's all seem to be closer talent and vary by age group. If all the top Baltimore players went to one team, would they be better than Hawks? This is also the same in Montgomery Co. where I assume you are counting Club Blue as now Madlax. Will this be the case in the Spring as well? I was not aware that Lax Factory is now 3d. Finally, why are there no top level teams in all of VA?