Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
HOCO

Loonies 11/Hawks 10 final

Anyone know the score of Crabs/Next Level game? It was 2-0 Crabs in the first 5 minutes. then I left.
Got a chance to see the Crabs players up close prior to game, without their helmets on. It is quickly very obvious many and I mean many of Crabs players are much older than 13/14. They are 15 and a few close to 16.
Absolutely obnoxious the crap Ryan McClernan pulls and just out and out violates the grade base system. He should be banned from youth lacrosse simply for his lack of ethics.
He is a total POS and I am surprised that schools like St Paul's, Loyola and even Boys Latin want to have any connection to him. Why be associated with a cheat.

Crabs defeated Next Level 10/1. All the other elite 2020 games today were close, one point margin. Except for Crabs, who with their 10 holdbacks and 2 double holdbacks just pile it on.

This is what Ryan McClernan wants, have an older/bigger team so he can dominate others, making him and his team look like they are great. Wonder what his team would look like without the holdbacks and replaced with age appropriate players. I would bet a much different outcome.