Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]Actually - yeah - you are an [lacrosse] for letting him play for fat crab daddy. I wouldn't let my kid near that organization. His behavior on the sidelines is bad enough - not to mention his cheating ways. Crabs ain't much to write home about without their Holdbacks.

My son isn't on Ryan's team. His coaches are fantastic and he loves his teammates. So according to you, I should make my young son play for someone else just because there are some prefirst kids on his team?

Glad you aren't my dad. Feel sorry for your son that you apparently feel the need to make everything about you.

Unless your son is older this will all change. The 2020 team has 7 kids left over from the 6th grade team of 2 years ago. Pre-firsts aren't the problem with Crab Daddy, forcing kids to re-class is. There are multiple kids on the 2020 team that have reclassed in the past 2 years which bumped some kids off the team or greatly reduced their playing time. Enjoy.

I am grateful for the Crabs organization for the life lessons they have taught my on age 2020 son. We have had many conversations why we as parents need to set some boundaries and this organization lacks the character that we want for his future or that we as a family are willing to fund so he is not permitted to try out. It is not all about winning- it is about doing the right thing or in Crabs on age player's case, not going along with doing the wrong thing just to wear a yellow helmet. If the only way our son would get into a D1 is to holdback and play for a team that bends the rules to their favor then so be it - we have saved for his future. [/quo

Nice story, then the Crabs took the field and kicked the snot out of your undersized, talent-less kid. Later in life your kid is pumping gas into the Crab player's Porsche.