Originally Posted by Anonymous
Well I posted on this site on a couple threads about NOVA needs to pick one club to be ELITE. We are not NY/NJ or Baltimore. I blame the Parents of all the 2020 kids and below. Stop putting little star Johnny on these A level clubs. Have your kids try out for VLC and Madlax. Make your kids work for playing time and work to be a star. If you took the best players Cavs, 3D mid.. BattleLax, and the other ones. We would have two ELITE teams playing in this HOCO league. But like always our NOVA attitudes have bitten us in the [lacrosse] again. So I do not blame VLC or Madlax it is the other 5 Nova clubs that have 2 or 3 players that they know are to good to be playing with them but they keep them around and tell them you should play with his friends. Stay local its cheaper. So man up have A level star Johnny try out for VLC and Madlax and help form ELITE teams in NOVA. Maybe in 10 years the skill level and numbers will be at a point you can stay local and we can still have Elite teams but NOVA is not there.

Even if they made these teams they would still get beat down by the other HOCO elite
teams

Well that is completely untrue how can you explain mad lax 2019 team. This year Madlax team beat all of the teams in the elite division

they were talking about other NOVA players coming to Madlax and VLC 2020 not 2019