Originally Posted by Anonymous
I guess Paul Rabil, Ryan Tucker, Pick a Stanwick, Hunter Moreland, Devin Shewell, Pat Spencer, Deemer Class don't make any waves at the college level? No one can touch the accomplishments of Crabs alumni

Yeah, pretty stupid to bring up one team in the current U19 team to try to put down Crabs. How's the current U19 team done so far? They got beat down by a high school varsity team.

If anyone really wants to compare alumni with Crabs I doubt you will like the results.

There isn't much difference between the Crabs lax organization and the crabs you get below your belt. Just a pure disgusting organization, with a disgusting leader in Ryan McClernan and the parents aren't far behind.
Cheat all you want, your reputation is well known and is not well regarded, both inside and outside of Md. Bottom line, in life you are all a bunch of losers.

Actually, the bottom line is that Crabs puts more kids at D1 lacrosse schools than any other club.

But if you want to [lacrosse] and moan about a bunch of 8th graders that have to risk life and limb playing kids that could be in 9th grade, I suppose that's a good use of your time.

Not "could be" it is "should be" in the 9th and some the 10th grade, but here they are stuck in the 8th grade, many turning 15 this spring and one Crab player turning 16 this spring. Think about that, turning 16 and he is in the 8th grade. That really shows how the Crabs game the system, violates grade base youth lacrosse and bottom line, are just cheats that feel good that their older sons can beat a 13/14 year old team.

You really need to step out of your shoes and at games listen to what others say about Ctabs and Ryan M. It isn't very nice, you people are not respected.

I guess a good use of your time is telling your son it is ok to cheat/game the system to get ahead. Are you afraid he wouldn't do well playing on age? Maybe that's it.

Thanks for your concern, but my son is on age so he hasn't been taught it's ok to "game the system". What he has learned is that he has to work much harder to keep his spot on his team if he wants to compete with the older kids. I suppose that is just a horrible lesson for him in your eyes.

Honesty, I really don't give a damn what other parents say at games. My son loves his teammates and coaches. He loves lacrosse and loves playing for Crabs. Isn't that the point of the sport? All the vindictiveness and jealousy don't phase me or my son. He loves playing, he is well coached, and he wins a lot. What a horrible position I have put him in.