We could care less what you kid plays. Comments on this forum about holdbacks and in particular Crabs holdbacks, are on point, accurate and timely. You seem to be the one looking stupid, your kid plays baseball and here you are on a youth lacrosse forum making stupid statements. You are the one that needs to get over themselves, but doubt that will happen, you seem to be full of yourself.[/quote] We??? Like you speak for an army or something....I bet you get your poop pushed in to [/quote]

Doesn't surprise me you come back with this kind of response. You are proving how much of a low life you are. So to get to your level, not me bud, but I would bet you are up at the home center every morning looking for hookups, you know, the guys looking for day work. How many a day for you? And yes, we as this is a lacrosse and most on here could care less about the your kid playing baseball. Better get to bed now, have to get up early to get the best pick of the day workers. Hope the mods put this thru, a taste of your own medicine.