Originally Posted by Anonymous

The reality is everyone on the forum will complain about it anonymously but nobody is willing to actually contact the County Executive or somebody that might think twice about the practice. The Lawyers for the County would probably be the most concerned as it would be difficult to defend that it is standard practice for large age differences resulting in large size difference in youth lacrosse and the prevention of avoidable injuries. Maybe they would force them to use USL guidelines of one year for YOUTH lacrosse.

Who knows, maybe an anonymous letter to the County Executive and a copy to the County State's Attorney would get their attention. I'm saying anonymous as I wouldn't think a parent of a player would want to sign such a letter as that correspondence will surely trickle down to the Lacrosse Commissioner and other employees in the Howard County Rec and Parks Dept. and no one knows who, if anyone, has a connection/relationship with Ryan McClernan and if they do there is the chance that they could take some retaliatory action against a parents son or team. With Ryan McClernan you never know as he always his way and he could try and cause problems for someone interfering.

That's right. Be careful. I heard there is a body buried under the turf at BL. Rumor is a kid got cut and the father complained and was never seen again. He sleeps with STX Barney's