Originally Posted by Anonymous
Really helps the league to allow a club to play that was caught cheating in a tournament.

as opposed to Crabs who will field a 2020 team with kids turning 16 this summer?

The Crabs organization is a total joke, they are not respected in the youth lacrosse community and Ryan Mc is considered a total joke. I really do not know how he can even show his face in public, given how he cheats/games the system and he knows that everyone know what he does. If I did what he does, I would be ashamed to be seen if I did what he does. He is a total d bag and there is nothing that I, and many others, would love to see, is that he be banned from youth lacrosse. But knowing him he would challenge this, as he needs his ego stroked and his wallet filled. And, I and others almost have the same distaste for the parents of Crabs players who openly go along with this gaming/cheating scandal.

Can you please explain what rules are being broken??

Thought so. Now go back into your hole.

Boy, such strong words from a Crab fan/parent. Don't like it when you are called out, even worse when people see you at games. Ryan Mc is gaming the system by creating almost entire teams of holdbacks, encouraging parents to have their kid repeat 8th grade, solely for lacrosse, having a team with two double holdbacks on 2020, who will be almost 16 by this summer. Want me to go on. That was NOT the intent of going to grade base youth lacrosse but Ryan Mc immediately saw how he could cheat/abuse the system. Yes, ABUSE the system. No other club in youth lax in Md. has anywhere near the holdbacks that Crabs has nor do they try and game/cheat the grade base system. Speaking of that hole, put an a in front of it and you just described yourself. Crabs people are so sensitive of being called what they are, well if you live it be ready to take the heat for it. And remember, the Crabs rosters were accidently release to a lot of lacrosse coaches last fall at a Md. tournament, so be careful in your denial and saying what rules are being broken. Crabs is abusing the system for one purpose, to win at any cost and Ryan Mc, to win and make money. Disgusting organization in youth lacrosse.