Originally Posted by Anonymous
Any comments on the games played this past weekend at BL or the Next Level play day? I hope the majority of readers prefer constructive comments and not the crap that's been eating up this forum. Any teams or players(#s and positions only) stand out?

Yeah, that would be a breath of fresh air. Watched my son's Team91 play Hawks and Rock. Sorry to be critical, but Rock should not have been there. Score was 21 (or so) -0. Rock may have had 3 shots all game.
Hawks was a much better game with 91 winning 7-4. Hawks is a good team, but 91 seemed better at more positions. That said, Hawks has done well against this team (as former Breakers team)previously, so I think it will continue to be a back and forth battle with them....okay, now back to re-classing argument.

I heard that Crabs did not (probably didn't want to) play 91 or Hawks, they played Rocks and a light team form Philly. This is typical for Ryan McClernan, avoid the tougher teams who on any given day could beat them. He never wants to put his team in that position. Also heard FCA Blue was suppose to play but had to cancel.

Sounds like you "heard" a lot. I hear things all the time. Doesn't make them true.

Did I say they were true? Just said I heard things. Looking for verification from someone who may know, but as usual get assho*e responses from people like you. Maybe you don't have the IQ to separate fact from fiction on the things you hear all the time.

So you just randomly post things you "hear" so that you can take a pointless random shot at RM and Crabs? And I'm the [lacrosse]?

I'll keep in mind that in the future I will just make stuff up, say I "heard" it, and then take shots at whoever I have a problem with.

Yes you are the a hole, just proved it again and as I guessed it, a Crab dad. Why you defend a pos like Ryan McClerrnan is beyond me, but then again you have taken the Crabs Koolaid and in your mind all is good.
Go back and look at all the tournaments and play days Crabs hosts, anyone can quickly see how they put all of the lesser talented teams in their group, they never want to play anyone with the possibility of beating them until the final game, which they cannot avoid.
So I'll include you and Ryan M in the same POS category, you deserve each other. You just can't admit the truth or are too blinded to see the truth.