Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
They are 3-0 in HOCO and have out scored opponents 46-7. Not sure what HOCO team you are talking about but it surely wasn't this year. They were undefeated in NPYLL last year and lost to a breakers team playing with half 2021 kids in playoffs. I'm not a Diamondbacks parent. My kid plays for crabs but they are far and away the best 2022 team I have seen.

That Breakers team had no more than 7 2021 kids for the season; that was the rule last year. And the Breakers didn't go undefeated, they lost to the Hawks in the regular season.

I know breakers wasn't undefeated last year. I said Diamondbacks were until they lost in playoffs. So 7 of the 19 kids on the breakers roster? Diamondbacks were all 2022 players as they should have been to be in the U-11A bracket last year.

My point was that the diamondbacks are the best true 2022 team that I have seen. Better than Cannons. Certainly better than breakers 2022 team. [/quote]

Back to the same moaning about last year's lost to Breakers. Get over it Diamondback guy. Breakers were right where they were supposed to be. They were age base team not grade and had zero holdbacks on team. And lets not go again to trying to say a U11A division was actually supposed to be a 2022 division but they called it a U11A division for no reason. Please get over the lost, it was last year!