Originally Posted by Anonymous
Looney's 2023 assistant coaches epic meltdown at today's 2023 game was embarrassing. Screaming, threatening and suspending play because your kid got checked hard...Really. Just say no to Dad coaches.....Hope you enjoyed the game from the stands...By the way your kid should have been removed from the field today for his retaliation checking to the face and his meltdown as well.. Great work dirtbag...

It is unfortunate that things like this happen, I hate to see it to but at times people/coaches get caught in the heat of the moment and less than pretty things happen. I'm not condoning this in any way but let's not make it worst and call this individual a dirtbag. These people put in a lot of time and effort and sometimes it gets out of hand.
He will most likely be suspended for the next game, I believe that is the HOCO rule for a coach ejection.
I'm sure that Ref would agree with the Dbag comment. Not sure when it is ever appropriate to scream at the top of your lungs at a ref that your a "disgrace" and an "embarrassment"...Hopefully that team can have a gut check...

I agree. What team was Looney's playing Sunday when the asst. coach had the meltdown?

Crabs

Playing Crabs seems to bring out the best in coach's and parent's behavior