Originally Posted by Anonymous
I saw that divisions with an odd number of teams like 2020 elite have a play-in game for teams 4&5. If not - the playoffs are set Crabs, Looneys, FCA & Hawks. Seeding TBD based on Saturday's games.

I agree on the FOGO - enforce the rules.

Enforce the rules? Why start now, they have been vi9olated by many 2020 elite teams since the season began. It should have started in March but HOCO turned a blind eye to all that was happening. If the FOGO isn't allowed to play, what about all the holdbacks, especially on Crabs? Just can't single out on individual when many are involved.

Hoco has made a mess of this 2020 Elite division with respect to parity and following their own rules. The fact that the fogo is listed on their roster yet only flies in for "special" performances to change the outcome of the games is ridiculous and offensive. This is youth lacrosse - out of state ringers should not be brought in. The list of rules is going to have to be pages long to prevent this type of abuse in YOUTH lacrosse. Saying "well they are cheating" is not an excuse.

it's a real mess when all the best teams and players get to test themselves every weekend in competitive games. A league in which an 0-5 could easily beat the 4-1 teams. I'd guess the other face-off kids would love a crack at the fla kid

If they enforce the rule on the FL FOGO then FCA could be in trouble with the 6"5" TX defender that flys in. Was he on their original submitted roster?

Have not seen a 6'5" defender on the field for FCA.

He is from Alabama not texas. He has his own website that lists him at 6'4" 205lb. It gives his whole bio, address, birthdate, parents, etc.