Originally Posted by Anonymous
"The level of racism at games this spring has been horrible among the parents. The league needs to address this and clean up its act. Truly depressing to watch."

Wut? I haven't heard anything. What did you hear?

Just some NY Troll. Don’t be alarmed folks. They try this stuff all the time.

Not sure what specific incident this refers to, but anyone who has a non-white player on their team has surely noticed that the reaction to hits, penalties, and the like take a very different tone depending on the player at issue. There are some teams in particular where this is really bad. Never seen it from a player, but you see way more often than you would think from parents and occasionally coaches on the other teams. It’s much worse than other area sports honestly.

I have been watching games at HOCO for 4 years and have never once seen or heard what you are mentioning. The only thing I hear parents getting upset and angry with are when a 6 kid hits a 5 foot kid. Never once a racial issue.

Agree. I have been on the HOCO sidelines the past 10 years through three kids and have never once heard or witnessed anything that could even be remotely construed as racism.