Really please list the clubs better then Madlax. I can let you say 3, but if your list goes above that you are out of touch sir. I am not saying the cheapest/best deal, I am stating best overall program. Like wins,players and kids signing D1. This is also a list for people who live south of Baltimore. Ok I gave you some guide lines. I will not lie to someone and say Madlax is easy and perfect. But playing for middle of the road clubs is not a better option then Madlax [/quote]
Crabs, FCA, Hawks, how is that for touch

Crabs & Fca are north Baltimore. Hawks are Annapolis. None are realistic options for the Montgomery County/Nova kids that would play for Madlax. [/quote]the last time I looked Annapolis was still south of Baltimore, which was the geographic area discussed. I don't think there is much difference between north and south Baltimore. They are all part of the city that reads. Actually I guess north Baltimore gets to read the same book over once or twice. Oh and all three are still better than maddux [/quote]

Well if we go back to my question and guide lines for the question. You can keep the Hawks and FCA but you have to take out the Crabs they are who they are. But my point was if you can not make the Hawks or FCA and lets say Crabs also. Madlax Maryland is the next clear choice. I said you might be able to pick 3 above Madlax but they are 4 or higher of a choice. And we all know their is way more then 3 clubs in south Maryland. So if you want to list the top 10 clubs where would Madlax Maryland fall. Because if you are on team 10.9.8.7,6,5 in this list Madlax would be a better place for your kid to play. Like I said Madlax gets you on the field and in the tournaments you want and need to be in. This is 100% a fact. And if you are a kid playing at a avg level it would be better to be in a club where if you hit a growth spurt you will be in the system to move up to the Capital team and play with the studs. You can bad mouth the Madlax top teams records all day but they are at the show. So until they stop going to the best or top tournaments they are a very good or best option.