Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]Most be a Looneys parent jealous [/quote

People just get over the hold back thing for crying out loud! HoCo created the Holdback Division for the 2020's so those teams could all compete against each other. Every single team in that division has them. Accept it. Move on.

Crabs, FCA, Looney's, Team 91, Hawks, Rising Sons - they all have hold backs. That's why they are in the Elite Holdback Division! The good news is now the teams in the AA division, or legit age for the grade division, can't point at the hold back issue as a reason for teams winning or losing.

Very wrong. Two of those teams have a large number of holdbacks. Stop making excuses for why you are not in the bracket.

So your argument is that 2 teams have a large number of holdbacks but the other teams only have a small number? And that makes it unfair? Isn't that the pot calling the kettle black?

You got it. Just because holdbacks are on all teams, most with only a few but Crabs with at least 8+, that does make it unfair. The spirit of grade base lacrosse was started not for holdbacks but Crabs and RM, their leader, took it to a whole new level, creating a 2020 team with a sh*tload of holdbacks and even has two double holdbacks. This team has mostly older players and this could present a dangerous situation with players either 15 or very close to 15 playing teams with mostly 13 and young 14 year olds. This is clearly unfair, in the way Crabs violates the true spirit of grade base youth lacrosse. It is how they operate and have for the past few years. I don't know if you have ever seen their 2020 team, I have several times and you can clearly see these players are much older and bigger. Just because most teams have a few and Crabs has a boatload is not the pot calling the kettle black.

So the crabs are complete cheaters but your sons team just cheats a little. I see. You're an idiot.

By your stupid response you are probably a Crab parent. It clearly is apparent you are just too stupid to see the point about player safety or are just too embarrassed to admit you are associated with Crabs. You just don't understand or can't grasp the connection that Crabs 2020 is very close to a 2019 team playing 2020 teams that, if you checked their rosters, would see they are much closer to 2020 than Crabs. If you don't feel that is unfair then I bet you cheated you way through life so far and feel proud of it. Discussing this with you is like discussing it with a dead tree. You are just way too dense.

My son is on-age and plays on a AA team that is in the on-age AA bracket. My point is that cheating is cheating. You can't cheat just a little - if you cheat you cheat. You're the one trying to justify that your son is on a team in the Holdback division that only cheats a little.

I think that the holdback situation is unfair and unsafe across the board and I am happy that they took those teams and put them all in their own division. So you cheaters can all play each other. I think it's pretty funny that jack-hole's like you are now taking to complaining about which team cheats more....

So at what point is the number of holdbacks on a team over the top? If you have 3 it's ok but if you have 10 its not? What about 5, is that ok? Or maybe... 7 is ok but 10 is way too many. See the point? Either you have holdbacks or you don't.

If you still don't understand let me know and I'll draw a picture for you.